With premium look and feel the modular Café Barrier system defines areas outside restaurants, bars, coffee shops, shopping centre and club houses.
A complete Café Barrier system requires two posts and bases. To secure the graphic, there are two options; dependent on requirements and where the system is being deployed.
If the Café Barrier is exposed to strong winds, we recommend a two-rail option ensuring the graphic is secured top and bottom to each post and base. If winds are not an issue and you want movement in the graphic, chose a single rail with two spring clips securing the bottom of the graphic.
Rails are available in 1m, 1.5m and 2m sizes so it is quick and easy to calculate the number of café barriers required to define your space. To connect multiple barriers, add your choice of rails/spring clips plus one additional pole and base.
All hardware components are finished in a premium chrome effect. We can print vibrant graphics on PVC vinyl or recycled eco media.
- Deluxe Café Barriers are portable and modular
- Spring clips allows the graphic to move
- Heavyweight for extra stability
- Finished in chrome effect
- Double rail option can withstand wind speeds of up to 18m/h / 29km/h
- Two pole graphics are finished with pole pockets
- Single pole graphics are finished with pole pocket (top) and eyelets (bottom corners)
- Pole widths can be mixed and matched to suit the space
- Graphics are made from 450gsm PVC banner single or double-sided
- Both options can be deployed in seconds