3 x 4 Shell Clad Corner stand
Create a wall of seamless graphics with Shell Clad scheme layout. The perfect solution to decorate a Shell Scheme Exhibition.
- Furthermore they look absolutely superb.
- Extremely durable and robust
- Modular; add or remove panels
- Graphics don’t crease or kink
- Laminated scratch resistant surface
- Razor sharp seamless print
- Transportable in your own car
- 100% wall coverage on a zero footprint
- One person to install; no tools required
A Shell Scheme can be used at a major conference or at exhibitions as a way of dividing up the room. Shell schemes are usually formed by a series of upright aluminium posts, braced apart with cross-beams.
You can use free-standing display stands, banners or attach posters or panels to the walls of the stand with velcro. Shell Clad adapters clips simply snap-on to the upright pillars of the Shell Scheme and provide a velcro-compatible surface onto which graphics can be attached.
Your exhibition graphics can be rolled and transported in a single box or storage drum.
Exhibition Business have been producing professional Shell Clad stands for years. We will provide an artwork template so designing graphics for your stand is easy.